Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

I found my Desert Rose birthday song,woman and Wine ;) On U #SoundCloud

I found my Desert Rose birthday song,woman and Wine ;) On U #SoundCloud
Mr Pianissimo playing :
"I am a 28-year-old software engineer and amateur composer living in the beautiful city of Seattle. I have no musical training or background at all. I taught myself to play piano in August of 2014 and then started actually composing in January 2015. Even though I've only been doing this a short time, I can already see that composing music is my life's passion!

I focus on composing atmospheric, evocative ethnic pieces that take my listeners on a journey through both time and space. I'm obsessed with medieval sounds, but also love Celtic/Northern European, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Far Eastern ethnic vibes. I also love the piano and I'm really trying to focus on improving my skills there as well :)

Every piece you hear on my cloud is 100% original music that is composed, recorded (using VSTs), and produced by myself. No remixes, no covers (unless explicitly stated), no loops, and absolutely NO prerecorded "musical phrases" (with the very rare exception of occasional vocal phrases). I manually compose and record every single note of every instrument you hear ... whether it's a violin, flute, vocals, drums, or anything else!

If you have interest in using one of my pieces for something or if you are interested in collaboration, please contact me through private message with your request.

Also, don't be shy! Feel free to shoot me a message even just to introduce yourself. I love connecting with other soundcloud artists :)

Now that that's all out of the way, put on a good pair of headphones and enjoy!

~Tim
https://soundcloud.com/pianissimo/desert-rose

No comments :

Post a Comment